Thursday 21 July 2016

My Top 5 Favourite Face Masks

Once a week I like to treat myself to a face mask. Here are my 5 favourite ones I wish to share with you.

For when my skin is breaking out I use the Montagne Jeunesse Tea Tree Face Mask to combat my spots or blemishes. It is a cloth infused with spearmint, tea tree and bearberry which leaves your skin energised, revived and clean. The tea tree treats blemishes, whilst the spearmint refreshes and calms the skin. Lastly, bearberry naturally brightens, exfoliates and prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
This mask can easily be purchased from many supermarkets (Asda, Sainsburys etc.) or Boots at an extremely affordable price.

Similarly I enjoy using the Lush Mask Of Magnaminity when I have a few spots or my skin feels congested. It includes honey - a natural moisturiser, cleanser and antiseptic -  peppermint oil, to stimulate the skin, primrose and aduki seeds which gently exfoliate the skin. This mask also comes in a self preserving formula and can be purchased at your local Lush shop or ordered online.

At a more high end price I love the Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask to soothe, deep cleanse and comfort my sensitive and combination skin. With its pink clay it helps to thoroughly cleanse skin and refine pores. Perfect for oily or combination skin, it leaves skin appearing matte and fresh. Available to buy online or at Debenhams and Boots.

When my skin is dehydrated or dry, I always use the Clarins Hydroquench Cream Mask which simply boosts moisture, radiance and comfort. Again, Clarins products can be bought online or at Debenham or Boots in the UK.

Lastly, as a great exfoliator and  purifying mask, the Manuka Docotor ApiClear Purifing Facial Peel Mask works wonders to remove impurities (like blackheads) from pores, leaving your skin looking air brushed! It plumps, softens and exfoliates skin with its naturally antibacterial, antiflamitory and soothing manuka honey and purified bee venom. Although that sounds incredibly dangerous it really isn't, as it has similar properties to the honey and is proven to encourage naturally occurring cell regeneration, boost collagen formation, prevent sun damage and accelerate the recovery of damaged skin cells. Manuka Doctor products can be purchased from Superdrug, Feel Unique and their own website.


I hope you found this post useful, please comment below any feedback or product recommendations and follow for more Beyond Beauty posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment