Saturday 17 December 2016

Copper Gift Wrapping Ideas

This year I am going for a copper gift wrapping theme so I thought that I'd share some ideas with you all.
I wrapped all of these presents with copper tissue paper and on this one I wrapped brown string and red and white striped twine around on end of the gift. I also wrapped some of the brown string around one gift and then attached some pine cones that I had from a craft shop. Although these are really simple, they are effective and add a special touch to any gift wrapping.
For this parcel, I wrapped around some spare red ribbon that I had and then stuck a striped label on. I love this and it is so easy to do!
This is a perfect way to use scraps of ribbon. On a tiny present I just sellotaped some left over ribbon across it and then tied some leftover string around. It looks really pretty and just adds a little something to a small gift.
This is the last idea I came up with, it is so easy to do and takes no time at all! Simply wrap around some big sparkly ribbon and tie it in a large bow. It looks so special and effective so it's perfect to add some pizzazz to any present.

Thank you for reading and please comment below any ideas you have for gift wrapping. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment