Tuesday 20 December 2016

Favourite Festive Eye Shadows

Here are my favourite eye shadows for the party season!
I recently bought this and I  must say that I love it! It's a rose gold foiled shadow that you mix with the primer that comes with. This eye shadow is amazing at adding a pop of shimmer to any eye look. Just be wary though as it can easily transfer and crease so use a good eye shadow base before hand.
Tanya Burr Cosmetics Eye Shimmer Pot: Champagne Sparkle
I got this in the Tanya Burr advent calendar this year but I'm sure you'll be able to find something similar. This glittery pigment is a gorgeous deep gold, I just wear this either all over or just in the center of the lid. It catches the light so beautifully making it perfect for any special occasions!
Tanya Burr Eye Shimmer Pot: Snow Day
Again from her advent calendar, this is a white iridescent glitter which literally looks just like snow! I love to wear this all over the lid, on the inner corners or layered over a winged liner. It is so versatile and looks so pretty when it catches the light.
MAC Glitter: Reigning Riches
This came as part of a gift set that featured in my Beauty Lover's Gift Guide so unfortunately it is now out of stock but I have found a glitter from MAC which is incredibly similar, called Reflects Rust. This is a copper and red glitter which looks gorgeous all over the lid with a smokey eye!
I have loved this pigment for years now because it is so gorgeous and goes with any makeup look at all! It's a gold shade that has a hint of pink running throughout it. The pigmentation is amazing and it blends so easily too. 
This is an incredibly pigmented eye shadow that blends so easily. This shade is a light gold which looks stunning on the inner corners or on the inner half of the lid!
Again another amazing pigmented eye shadow that has a foil sheen to it. High Wire is a silver shade and this is perfect for anyone who prefers more cooler tones rather than the golds and coppers. It looks stunning in the center of the lid with a super dark smokey eye.

Thank you for reading and please comment below your favourite festive eye shadows. Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment