Tuesday 13 December 2016

My Festive Pamper Routine 2016

A couple times a week or the night before a party, I love to have a little pamper and time to myself to relax. I'll begin by running my bath: here I used Lush's 'Christmas Penguin' bubble bar and their 'Shoot for the Stars' bath bomb. This combination is great as the bubbles created are soft and the bath bomb turns the water a deep turquoise which leaves my skin so silky and nourished. I then light a few candles, at the moment I am loving the Marks and Spencer 'Frankincense and Myrrh' candle and Yankee Candle's 'Snow in Love', both of which are featured in my favourite festive candles post. These candles make me feel so relaxed which makes them perfect for a pamper evening.
Hair wise, I have recently been using L'Oreal Elvive's Extraordinary Oil shampoo and so far I love it! It really nourishes my hair and leaves it so shiny and conditioned. Then I will use the Lee Stafford 'Fix, Build and Repair' treatment. This helps to smooth my split ends and repair the damage caused by using heat to style.
Whilst I'm leaving my hair mask to work, I use the 'Snow Fairy' shower gel by Lush and then relax by either listening to my Ultimate Christmas Playlist or watching a film on my IPad.
After rinsing off the hair mask and getting out of the bath, I moisturize my skin with Champney's Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Lotion. Then I will change into some cosy Christmas pajamas and apply a face mask, this night I used Manuka Doctor's Apiclear Purifying Facial Peel. Whilst I allow it to completely dry, I paint my nails. I used Essie's 'Ready to Boa' and 'Tassel Shaker' (which both feature in my favourite winter nail polishes post). As a top coat I always use the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, it drys super quickly and prevents the polish from chipping. After removing the face mask I will do my winter skin care routine and then apply my all time favourite lip balm, the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream and the Zoella Hungry Hands gingerbread scented hand cream.
Lastly, I'll get warm and cosy under a blanket and drink a gingerbread hot chocolate (recipe coming soon) and watch a film or read a book, currently I am reading Mr Miracle by Debbie Mcombre and I'm loving it.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you are enjoying reading my Beyond Christmas posts. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment